tisdag 25 maj 2010

Sunday morning we woke up and went out for a run around the lake in Central Park. I called it "The Sex and The City run", everybody who watch Sex and the City knows what i'm talking about! ;)

It was beautiful to run there!
I took these pictures today so it wasn't as much people out becauze it's monday. Yesterday there were hundreds of people jogging around the lake!

In the afternoon we took the metro down to Soho becauze Bella had a giftcard at "FACE Stockholm" (yes, they have that store here too!) that she wanted to use. We had lunch down there and then we went back home and I went out with her mom instead. We went to the Swedish Café "FIKA", I've heard about it before but I hadn't been there before so it was fun! It was weird to walk in and there and be able to talk Swedish with the people who worked there! They had "chokladbollar" = "chocolate balls"!!

Here are some pictures of the view from Bella's apartment.


We had a nice dinner in their apartment!
Bella and her boyfriend Omar
Today Bella had school but I stayed home all morning and met her for lunch! We had sushi and I got to meet some of her friends, it was fun!

Now... we just had dinner and now were watching Grease on tv!! We are singing along to ALL the songs! ;)

Tomorrow morning we're getting up really early! I am going with Bella's class to the beach in Coney Island all day!! The weather is supposed to be awesome so we're pretty excited!

I can't believe tomorrow is my last day in the US... I'm flying home tomorrow night!!!

Inga kommentarer: